Saturday 5 November 2011

Save Yourself - Follow You Home



Truth be told, I don't really do reviews as such - I do musings and thoughts.
And this is what this is really.  Just so you know.

I pre-ordered Follow You Home's new EP 'Save Yourself' and it came in the post
this morning! So, excitedly, I opened it and immeditely took a photo:
(If you follow me on twitter, you already know this)


When I re-started this blog, I mentioned Follow You Home in the first post, 
so if you want my thoughts on the actual band you can find that {here} - 
But I want to focus on the EP for this post.


I think the design is perfect and very impressive, the photo is stunning.
(Forever thinking about photos.)
Also, it's signed, so that's just another plus.
The songs are just as epic as I thought they would be and not one
of them disappoints. Although 'Once Upon A Lie' has been a favourite since I first listened to
Follow You Home, if I had to pick a new favourite for the purpose of this, it would be
'Save Yourself ' - I think it's amazing, as are the lyrics.
'Playing With Fire' went on repeat when I downloaded it for free from their site.
If I had any doubts about getting their EP, listening to 'Playing With Fire' erased those
doubts completely.
Which leaves one track, 'Eyes Wide Open' - Which is brilliant and a perfect end to the EP.

You can still pre-order it now at: http://followyouhome.bigcartel.com/
& For £3, you really don't have any excuse not to buy it. You don't need me to tell you that, right?

Follow You Home are arriving with a bang in the world of rock music.
So I suggest you become one of those lucky people that have their signed EP.


Twitter: @MissChaos | Email: lifeinheadphones@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment