Tuesday 1 November 2011

[Feature] Sail By The Stars


Sail By The Stars

A few months back, one man band, Sail By The Stars started following me on twitter - 
& I couldn't be more thankful!
I finally got round to buying his latest EP - 'Away we Go' on itunes today, so I thought a feature was in order.

One thing that I've come across is that everyone agrees on one thing concerning Sail By The Stars
He's a genuine, nice guy who creates incredible music that is so very underrated. 
His modest bio on last fm etc. proves those comments from people are the absolute truth. 
Self described as, 'Sunny pop-rock you can sing & dance to', he is very high on my list of music to listen to when I want a smile 
back on my face. Being capable of that is definitely something to be proud of. 
A good song writer doesn't go unnoticed. Neither does hard work.
And I know soon enough peoples wishes will be reality when Sail By The Stars becomes a well recognized name.

As for my thoughts on his EP 'Away We Go' -
'Cross My Heart' is a strong favourite,  followed by 'My Shooting Star' - 
But the others are just as incredible and highly recommended.

Check out Sail By The Stars on:


Twitter: @MissChaos | Email: lifeinheadphones@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment